Psychics and Mystics have been portrayed in various, and often overly-theatrical, ways throughout the years and many clients are unsure what they will experience when they meet with me.
For that reason, I have put together a list of common questions and answers to help better explain what to expect in a consultation.
What happens during a session?
I am a very straightforward and genuine person. There are no theatrics here. It should be said that I only work with positive energy and ask only for information that is of your Highest Good to come through me. I am not into “dark arts” and do not open that door. It is generally a very loving and positive experience for my clients. Typically we cover your primary intent for seeing me first, (if you came to connect with a past loved one, questions regarding a particular decision you have, healing, etc.), then I offer any spiritual guidance, medium translation from angels or loved ones, energetic healing, and/or intuitive insights I have in addition to your desires. Of course, everything discussed is held in strict confidentiality.
I do a wide range of mystical assessments for my clients. I am clairvoyant (seeing pictures that flash into my mind’s-eye), claircognizant (having an inner-knowing about answers, concepts or ideas), clairaudient (hearing words, sounds, sentences, etc.) and clairsentient (my physical body can feel areas where you hold tension, sickness, or information).
My broad knowledge range includes: dream interpretation, chakras, sacred symbols, mediumship, channeling, past and future life visions, shamanic journeys and soul retrievals, spiritual guides, angels, meditation, energetic blocks and healing, auras, and more. Your session can be booked for a specific type of consultation, a combination, or be open-ended.
- Viewing parallel realities and future probabilities to help see options you have in your life, enabling you to use your free will in choosing which reality you might prefer.
- Connecting and being a medium to translate for loved ones who have crossed over
- Promote healing by using my energy, alchemy, and internal (3rd eye) sight as a shaman to look at your chakras, organs, and any other area of pain, then unblock with the rattle, loosen with vibration of the drum, pull out any remaining energy with the pipe, and encourage healing in areas of physical, emotional and spiritual disease held in the body.
- Remote view and astral travel into and around other people’s bodies, thoughts, events, etc. to give clients a deeper understanding about themselves and loved ones.
- Channeling divine knowledge from the Higher Self, the OverSoul, angelic beings, guides, inter-dimensional beings, etc. to interpret experiences, dreams, questions about specific issues, and/or spiritual direction and guidance for life.
- Shamanic Soul Retrieval ceremonies to connect aspects of your soul that you may have lost touch with or disconnected from because of trauma in this life or other lifetimes and existences.
- Recreating Memories sessions to help those with traumatic memories to reprogram and recreate a different past/history/story, transmuting the negative energies into positive energy.
- Hospice: if you or your loved one is preparing to make the transition out of this physical body, I offer one 30 minute personal session with the goal of answering any final questions, finding resolution of lingering items / regrets, and ushering in an energy of peace. These sessions are donation only and can be done in person or on the phone if travel is difficult.
How long is a session?
My sessions are scheduled in either 30 min, 1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hour, 2.5 hour, or 3 hour increments. Please let me know the amount of time you desire when scheduling with me.
How do I make an appointment?
Click here to schedule an appointment.
Do you do Skype or phone consultations?
Yes! I have clients all over the world! I can use the phone, Skype, FaceTime, Messenger and many others when it comes to your appointment. However, shamanic journeying, soul retrieval and energetic healing are sessions I prefer to do in person.
What type of payment is accepted?
I accept cash and credit cards. If your session is not in person your payment must be made at least 30 min. prior to your session through PayPal using the ID: TheModernShamanEmail@gmail.com
What do I need to do to prepare for my session?
You, as the client, have a responsibility to be open, honest and ready to receive information.
It is important that you set your intention as to what you hope to receive from a meeting with me. You may come with a list of topics you would like to discuss, or you may set an open intention to “hear whatever spirit would like to tell you.” Whatever the case, it is essential that you be ready and willing to receive guidance and completely honest with yourself and me during the session (again, all information is kept confidential).
It is also important to be distraction free. Please make sure your cell phone is powered off during our meeting. I recommend that you provide yourself time before and after your session to “process” our time together. Feel free to bring a recording device or journal to take notes during our session. It is common to feel tired and dehydrated after our meeting (just like a healing massage or acupuncture session) so I recommend refraining from any strenuous activity directly following your appointment. Give yourself the proper processing time to physically, mentally, and spiritually re-acclimate.
What is your Cancellation and Late policy?
I have a 24-hour cancellation notice required. If you are late, you are still responsible for paying for the entire session because that block of time was set aside for you. Emergencies are understood.
Modern Photography by Peter Hansen